Like many businesses, we are committed to complying with the recommendations issued by various government agencies about steps we can all take to control the spread of this virus, and in response to recommendations announced in the last few days, we have made some adjustments to our business continuity plan. Here are some updates that we would like you to be aware of as we continue to work together:
- Office Hours
- To protect the health of our staff and clients, we have made the difficult decision to suspend office hours starting on Monday, March 23rd, with an anticipated re-open date of Monday, April 20th. Access to our office will be reserved for those with necessary imminent needs. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need to arrange access to the office.
- Working Remotely
- We have invested in technology that enables our team to work virtually anywhere with an internet connection. Our staff is fully prepared to work remotely for as long as necessary and our clients should experience minimal disruption in service.
- Digital Technology
- Meetings: From March 23rd – April 17th, all meetings will be conducted either via phone or video conferencing. Your contact at DHA will be coordinating with you to set up your virtual meeting.
- Digital Delivery: Effective March 16th, delivery of all client tax returns and other projects is being completed digitally via ShareFile. You will be provided with secure access to a PDF of your tax return and any other deliverables, and signature forms will be sent for digital signature.
- Dropping Off Documents: If you have not yet dropped off your documents for tax preparation you can send us your documents digitally using the Secure File Sharing features on our website, you may mail in your documents, or you may deliver them to the office using our client Drop Box.
- Picking Up Documents: All physical documents will be safely and securely stored during the duration of the office closure. You may come and collect your documents starting on April 20th.